The Berm Roller eliminates the hazards of tip-over while rolling berm. Unlike present rollers, the host vehicle remains firmly on the pavement while the roller moves to the berm, eliminating the possibility of tip-over and providing maximum operator safety.
• 3 point quick hook-up
• Powered by 12 volt remote switch box
• 12 volt over hydraulic valve
• All hoses are double wired weather guard hoses
• Hydraulics powered by PTO
• All construction is quarter inch or larger steel
• safety orange powered coat finish
• Plate will rotate 100º will tamp 22" to 48"
• Plate VPM 11,0000
• Force lbs 13,000
Saving Time, Money and Lives
• Use it with a tractor and do two jobs at once, a broom on the front and the Berm Roller on the back
• The design on the machine works with the angle on the berm to give better compaction
• Attach and detach quickly, easily, and safely
• The Berm Roller is less expensive than compactors and rollers used today
• Complete Stress Analysis Report available
• Approved by the State of Ohio
• Reference 617 Spec in Construction and Materials Specification Book
• You can prepare water & sewer trenches from stone to the top with asphalt.
The Berm Roller and Tamper
•Tamp moves to the side of the road while the tractor stays firmly on the road
• Insurance and medical costs are decreased
• Eliminates rollover
• Safer hook up with 3 point quick hitch
12012 Twp. Rd. 53
Mt. Cory, Ohio 45868
Keith Verhoff, Inventor
The Berm Roller is Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Copyright 2014 Verhoff Equipment. All Rights Reserved.